- Owner - the company dwakroki.com Łukasz Chołyst based Aleja Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, Tax Identification Number 588-209-68-02
- Home - website located at www.dwakroki.com
- User - a site visitor
- www.dwakroki.com operator of this website (hereinafter referred to as Party) is a company dwakroki.com Łukasz Chołyst based Aleja Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia. Taxpayer Registration Number - 588-209-68-02.
- Site is available in the Internet domain www.dwakroki.com
- Purpose of the Site:
Sales of services related to the creation of websites, online stores, web hosting services and domain registration and maintenance of web
- From the Users are required to comply with the law in Poland and the provisions of these Regulations.
- The content is protected by Polish and international copyright laws. The rights to all materials on the site are reserved for the owner or authorized companies and individuals (including partners, customers).
- No part of the Site (including texts, documents, files, layouts, graphics) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic or mechanical), including copying, printing, photocopying, recording, tape, floppy disks, CD / DVD or using other systems and means, without the consent of the Owner.
- Trade names and names of products and companies appearing on the site may or may be registered trademarks or the trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
- Violation of license and copyright by you resulting legal liability as set out in particular in the provisions of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights Act on combating unfair competition laws or regulations of the Civil Code of the press law.
- The administrator of personal data under the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended. Amended.) Is a company dwakroki.com Witold Sobolewski. Users' personal data are processed by the company, in order to provide services, archiving, as well as for marketing purposes relating to products and services cooperating entities. User using the Site you will not receive marketing information and trade if you do not consent to it.
- Users' data and the content of their statements contained within the Site may be shared with entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities.
- Users are able to access to their personal data and correct them. You have the right to bring in cases established by law, a written reasoned request to cease the processing of his personal data.
- Privacy, protection against unauthorized access and other possibilities of loss or destruction of confidential information is protected by our technical and organizational security.
Use of the
- You may use the Site through devices that communicate with the Internet (computer, phone) only through adequate web browser. The owner reserves the right to block some web browsers.
- Page allows the User:
to identify prospective company dwakroki.com
opportunity to purchase online some services offered on the website
possibility of paying invoices preforms and invoices via online payment, if such a possibility is to you available
Policy "cookies" (cookies)
- Through "cookies" must be understood computer data, especially text files stored in the user's terminal equipment intended for use with websites. These files allow the user to identify the device and properly display a web page tailored to their individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
- "Cookies" are used to adjust the content of web pages to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the user uses the web pages which allows you to improve the structure and content, except for personal identifying the user.
- "Cookies" used by the website operator partners, including in particular the users of the website are subject to their own privacy policies.
- Personal data collected using "cookies" may be collected only in order to perform specific functions for the user. Such data are encrypted to prevent access to them by unauthorized persons.
- The standard software for browsing by default, allows placement of "cookies" on the end. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser or inform on them each time you upload to the device user. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of operating "cookies" are available in the software settings (web browser) - Additional information can be found on the respective browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.
- Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionality available on the website.
- Operation of the endeavor to ensure the proper and continuous functioning of the site, as well as trying as much as possible to reduce the negative effects of technical problems occurred, however, no warranty and does not ensure that the activities of the parties will operate without failure or disruption, attributable to the in particular hardware or software. Therefore, users use it at your own risk.
- If you have any objections to the activities of the parties, and any perceived irregularities You can submit via e-mail
- The owner is not liable for direct or indirect damage caused to users or third parties, and also lost profits arising from its activities, unless such damages arise due to the willful misconduct of the Owner.
- The owner reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Current regulations will be communicated to users through its inclusion on this website.
- Settle credit card and e-transfer is carried out through the Settlement Centre